Product Features
- Like having tons of energy, strength, stamina and endurance for your workouts
- USP Labs Jacked 3D gives you the mad aggressive desire and ability to lift more weight
The most helpful favorable review
Absolutely Insane.
By Zeppelin Fan
Let me start off by saying that I since I started lifting three years ago, I have gone through countless bottles of NO-Xplode, Superpump 250, Nano Vapor, and Energized Xpand. While all of these have worked for me (Energized Xpand is definitely the best out of the four), I will absolutely never go back after trying Jack3d.First of all, the taste is absolutely phenomenal compared to any of the above-mentioned supplements (tastes like Lemon-Lime Kool Aid). Since it is so concentrated, I only need about 8 ounces of water for two scoops, which is great in itself. I remember having to fish around for the largest cup I could find when I was using NO-Xplode, because there was so much powder to water down. It takes me less than a minute to finish my cup of Jack3d.
I have never felt anything like the effects I have gotten from the five or six times (so far) that I have used Jack3d, and have so far built up no tolerance - it's been two scoops every time. Almost immediately upon drinking it, I get a tingly feeling starting in my face which then progresses to my entire upper body. I'll admit that it's not the most comfortable feeling ever (kind of like when your foot falls asleep), but it's nice because you really feel like the product is working. This effect only lasts about twenty minutes.
20-30 minutes after consuming Jack3d, I start to feel the energy. It's not a sudden rush (and sudden urge to crap) like other pre-workout supplements. It's almost euphoric; I've never gotten this effect from anything else. The energy does not wear off (or even wear down) for hours. This is the first supplement I have ever taken where I do not start crashing toward the end of my workout or on my way home. I literally (I know this sounds cliche) have to force myself to leave the gym, usually after well over an hour. The pump I get from this product is probably the best part about it - absolutely unreal and unsurpassed.
29 of 31 people found the following review helpful:Jack3d, Grape Bubble Gum
he most helpful critical review
Cannot go wrong as far as pre/during workout sups goBy Baltis S. Schuller
I have been changing my diet recently, which probably has some to do with it, but since starting using Jack3d a week and a half ago, I have gained around 3 lbs. I am an extremely hard gainer, and am confident this product (along with a high protein and carbohydrate diet) will help me finally reach my goal of 200 lbs, with 6 lbs to go.
I've tried everything a dozen times twenty. I was/am a huge proponent of NO-Xplode and when told to give this stuff a go I was skeptical due to my past dealings with things like "Black Powder" & "Nano Vapor". Two products that are absolute junk in every sense of the word. While only using it now for 2 full days I can already tell you this stuff isn't NO-Xplode. And yes, a lot of times these things do have varied results on the user. While some never gain on NO-XPLODE, others explode on it. (like me). This stuff here, JACK3D is a burst of energy and a great focus drink in the immediacy. It's almost instantaneous really. You drink it and in about 10 min I feel it in my system. The problem is it really doesn't do much else for you. The strength gains it gives are very much apart of the focus and extra energy it's giving you. Noxplode, however, is a tremendous pump you can see and feel all through your workouts. This stuff doesn't pump my muscles up at all. I can feel it stimulating them but there is no visual difference in me like with No-Xplode. There just isn't. No-xplode is a product that just gives you the results up front.
Another thing I have incurred is major crashing about an hour after my workouts. I mean, bad! To where I'm almost upset and edgy and just feel drained and down. No-xplode doesn't do this. On the contrary it actually makes you feel pretty damn good about yourself. I tend to workout an hour to an hour and a half a day. I workout a specific muscle group and then utilize the rest of my time to run about 5 miles on the treadmill. While I believe this stuff gives me an edge on the treadmill, and the determination to get thru it, and not be so focused on being board, I don't feel it has any effect on my actual weight training routines.
I think it's an average product. If you can get it for 20 bucks it might be worth a go just to see if you are one of the body types it resonates with but I won't order it again after my 2nd bottle arrives; in which I ordered in advance sadly.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful: Jack3d, Grape Bubble Gum
No comments:
Post a Comment