Posted: July 30, 2010 at 07:59 PM by Jacquelin C. Fouts
Serious journalism at work. You heard it here first. Check back every few minutes for updates on this story. #Www.Nick.Com/Iwin Man, this photo is just disgusting. In response to @joe245, you need to get a life. I can't believe people post this sort of stuff online. MSNBC reports it's just another hoax, but they obviously didn't see the video we found. Just in from TMZ-- Www.Nick.Com/Iwin. Yes that is correct. This is the real deal. I wasn't there, but I can say with some confidence that I am truly an expert on Www.Nick.Com/Iwin. I am to Www.Nick.Com/Iwin what Britney Spears is to Subway® sandwiches. :-) Looking for information about "Www.Nick.Com/Iwin"? You are one sick puppy. However, we are too, so we are proud to dish it up anyway. Read more after the fold.
When I was young, I spent a summer up in the mountains of Tibet. For 5 days and nights I journeyed to the top of the tallest peak, where I met an old monk. He smiled and told me, "All you need to know I can sum up with these words: Www.Nick.Com/Iwin." Now I understand. What do you think about Www.Nick.Com/Iwin? This is some crazy stuff. Chime in with comments and keep those Tweets coming. Of course, for legal reasons, we can't show you the video here, but there's a link below that should satisfy your needs. Is this real news? No, just complete nonsense. Pages and pages of crazy nonsense. Beats lorem ipsum, though. Talk about a bizarre news day. What's even weirder is all the sickos who are surfing in from googling "Www.Nick.Com/Iwin". Makes me sick. Filed under: Www.Nick.Com/Iwin. This reminds me of that incident last year, except this time instead of Lindsay Lohan, it's a midget with red suspenders. Www.Nick.Com/Iwin is the hottest topic on the internet right now, and for good reason. I mean, seriously, people. This is volcanic.
No comments:
Post a Comment