free counters

Friday, July 16, 2010

Reduce Weight Fruta Planta

Fruta Planta

Reduce Weight Fruta Planta 1 box Fruta Planta have created a Hologram box and new Security system to ensure that it is the genuine product. A security sticker which holds a special code which you can go online to verify the authenticity of your product.Reduce Weight Fruta Planta 1 box Fruta Planta have created a Hologram box and new Security system to ensure that it is the genuine product. A security sticker which holds a special code which you can go online to verify the authenticity of your product.Original Reduce Weight Fruta Planta


Guide to telling Real from Fake-Fruta Planta Reduce Weight Fruta Planta 1 box Fruta Planta have created a Hologram box and new Security system to ensure that it is the genuine product. A security sticker which holds a special code which you can go online to verify the authenticity of your product. 

Scott Riedemann says:

I have read a lot up on Fruta Planta. I decided to take a gamble since I found boxes for only 4 bucks and bought 3 to last me 3 months. I have been on it for abour 10 days and have lost close to 8 pounds with 0 excercise and through the 4th of July weekend. So I know the ones I have are legit. I have dry mouth and 0 appetite. I have lunch and dinner and thats it. No snacks, no drinks with calories in them

Now to get to the fake ones. I have researched a lot and this is what I have found (which I can match to my box/pills)

The first big sign is if "REDUCE WEIGHT" Is spelled wrong. You most likely got a bad batch and I would return them without taking any. Also there should be a silver shiny stamp on both sides of the box that is written in spanish. It is basically an authetication stamp (after translating it online).

Next you want to look IN the box. This is the most important. You should see several packages (5) in a shiny foild with 6 pills per package. They should have a silver stamp all over them (its kinda hard to see) and green chinese letters written on both sides and the pills should be white and green. If you passed all these you should be good to go.

Additionally I have heard that it needs to have the silver hologram on the box but mine do not have these and its still legit. It should work the very first day you take it and you should only have dry mouth.

Unfortunatly the vender I bought from no longer sells them so I ordered 3 more from Japan 2 Day Ling Zhi Diet for family members. I am going to test it out first and see if I feel the same exact effects and will post results on here.

Everything I read says Japan 2 Day Ling Zhi Diet is the only legit consistant vendor on here. I should be getting my new packages Monday so I will update then after I try it out.

Michelle C. says:

Scott,
I'm looking forward to hearing about your results with the new "authentic, security-coded" box. I need to reorder in about two weeks.

A. Aldarondo says:

Thanks Scott,

I ordered from netnutri.com, and I'm on Day 2, and I don't think I've noticed any difference... :/ They fit the description you indicated (also minus hologram)...let me know if you've found a legit source!

Scott Riedemann says:

Yes I have heard that site is fake from multiple people. I am sorry to hear about that. I would go with Japan 2 Day found on Amazon...I actually ordered a bulk order from China that I will be trying and then selling either putting up through ebay or here. But I have gotten from Japan 2 day and they are legit. Its really hard to tell because they can come in 3 different boxes now that are all legit. They just added this security code thing, where you check it online to see if its real I have no idea, one without the star holograms, and one with. It is getting difficult but hopefully the ones I ordered right from China are legit.

Let me know if you need anymore help. You can also check by opening up the pill and ensure it is a tannish color that is semi clumpy

A. Aldarondo says:

Thanks for the feedback. Looks tan and sandy to me...I'm gonna give it a full week, maybe two, then I'll try Japan 2 Day, he's got mostly good reviews, so hopefully I'll get an authentic batch. I'm really just trying to lose that last 15 pounds!

I appreciate your honesty and help. Let me know how the China supply works out, if they are real, you have a customer here!!! 

Scott Riedemann says:

I will let you know. I am nervous myself buying right from there. My friend has bought from Japan 2 Day with good results after a couple days. I should receive the box of 10 by next thursday. Good luck with the ones you have.

Remember sometimes you can mistake the dry mouth for hungry so if you think your hungry try a glass of water and see how you feel after. Good luck! 

Customer Reviews 

Reduce Weight Fruta Planta 1 box  

The most helpful favorable review 

I'm a believer!!!,

July 14, 2010 By Brandy
Bought this last week, got it SO fast from this seller. I know it is a little more expensive than the other products on amazon that are called the same, but this seller was great and I am positive that I received the actual product and not a fake. I have only taken my first pill this morning, but I can tell a major difference in my normal day-to-day feelings and eating habbits. I feel almost euphoric, which is similar to the feeling I have gotten from OxyElite Pro (a thermogenic). I am also getting short sporadic hot flashes, which aren't horrible, I just feel like I do after a good workout. I am super alert and super energetic, but at the same time, feel like I could take a nap. Its almost like the same feeling that you get when you stay up all night at are delerious with sleep deprivation. My appetite is pretty much non-existant. I have eaten a little, but only because I workout and follow a good eating regiment anyway. I don't want to loose any muscle mass, just fat. I would recommend taking this carefully, especially with any other medications. Otherwise, it is working wonders now!!! I will repost in a week to post my actual weight loss results. 
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:

The most helpful critical review 

no good

July 9, 2010

ITS BEEN ABOUT 3 WEEKS I HAVE BEEN TAKING THIS PILLS AND I HAVE NOT LOST 1 POUND .I THINK THEY HAVE SENT ME FAKE PILLS...SO DISSAPOINTED ....I BOUGHT THE SAME PILLS FROM ANOTHER COMPANY BEFORE AND WITHIN 1 WEEK I COULD SEE THE DIFFERENSE. 

4 of 5 people found the following review helpful:

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment