free counters

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Merle Haggard lyrics

I Am What I Am40 #1 HitsSeashores of Old Mexico

Merle Haggard - 20 Greatest HitsHag: The Best of Merle HaggardDown Every Road



  • 5:01 Blues Lyrics







  • A Cabin In The Hills Lyrics







  • A Friend In California Lyrics







  • A Good Year For The Roses Lyrics







  • A House Without Love Is Not A Home Lyrics







  • A Place to Fall Apart Lyrics







  • A Working Man Can't Get Nowhere Today Lyrics







  • Ain't Your Memory Got No Pride At All Lyrics







  • All My Friends Are Gonna Be Strangers Lyrics







  • All of Me Belongs to You Lyrics







  • Always Wanting You Lyrics







  • Am I Standing In Your Way Lyrics







  • Amazing Grace Lyrics







  • Are the Good Times Really Over for Good Lyrics







  • Back To The Barrooms Again Lyrics







  • Because You Can't Be Mine Lyrics







  • Better Love Next Time Lyrics







  • Better Off When I Was Hungry Lyrics







  • Big Bad Bill (Is Sweet William Now) Lyrics







  • Big Bad Bill (is Sweet Williams Now) Lyrics







  • Big City Lyrics







  • Big Time Annie's Square Lyrics







  • Bill Woods from Bakersfield Lyrics







  • Billy Overcame His Size Lyrics







  • Blue Rock Lyrics







  • Blue Yodel, No. 6 Lyrics







  • Brain Cloudy Blues Lyrics







  • Branded Man Lyrics







  • Bring It on Down to My House, Honey Lyrics







  • Brown Skinned Girl [With Narration] Lyrics







  • California Blues (Blue Yodel No. 4) Lyrics







  • California Cottonfields Lyrics







  • Can't Break The Habit Lyrics







  • Carolyn Lyrics







  • Carryin' Fire Lyrics







  • Champagne Lyrics







  • Cherokee Maiden Lyrics







  • Chill Factor Lyrics







  • Closing Prayer Lyrics







  • Closing Prayer/Just as I Am Lyrics







  • Colorado Lyrics







  • Come On Into My Arms Lyrics







  • Corrine, Corrina Lyrics







  • Crazy Moon Lyrics







  • Cry Me A River Lyrics







  • Daddy Frank (The Guitar Man) Lyrics







  • Don't Get Married Lyrics







  • Don't Seem Like We've Been Together All Our Lives Lyrics







  • Don't You Ever Get Tired (of Hurtin' Me) Lyrics







  • Down the Old Road to Home Lyrics







  • Dream Lyrics







  • Drink Up and Be Somebody Lyrics







  • Easy Come Easy Go Lyrics







  • Easy Come, Easy Go Lyrics







  • Ever Changing Woman Lyrics







  • Every Fool Has a Rainbow Lyrics







  • Everybody's Had the Blues Lyrics







  • Falling for You Lyrics







  • Family Bible Lyrics







  • Fightin' Side of Me Lyrics







  • Finale Lyrics







  • Folsom Prison Blues Lyrics







  • Fool's Castle Lyrics







  • Footlights Lyrics







  • Forever And Ever Lyrics







  • Frankie and Johnny Lyrics







  • Funeral Lyrics







  • Gambling Polka Dot Blues Lyrics







  • Games People Play Lyrics







  • Georgia On My Mind Lyrics







  • Get Along Home Cindy Lyrics







  • Ghost Story Lyrics







  • Girl Who Made Me Laugh Lyrics







  • Go Home Lyrics







  • Goin' Away Party Lyrics







  • Going Where The Lonely Go Lyrics







  • Gone Crazy Lyrics







  • Good Hearted Woman Lyrics







  • Good Times Lyrics







  • Got Lonely Too Early This Morning Lyrics







  • Grandma Harp Lyrics







  • Green, Green Grass of Home Lyrics







  • Guide Me, Lord Lyrics







  • Half A Man Lyrics







  • Hammin' It Up Lyrics







  • Harold's Super Service Lyrics







  • He Walks With Me (in The Garden) Lyrics







  • Heart To Heart Talk Lyrics







  • Hello Mr. D.J Lyrics







  • Help Me Make It Through The Night Lyrics







  • Here Comes The Freedom Lyrics







  • Here In Frisco Lyrics







  • High on a Hilltop Lyrics







  • History of Big Creek Baptist Church Lyrics







  • Hobo's Meditation Lyrics







  • Hobo Bill's Last Ride Lyrics







  • Holding Things Together Lyrics







  • Home Is Where a Kid Grows Up Lyrics







  • Honky Tonk Night Time Man Lyrics







  • House of Memories Lyrics







  • Hummin' It Up Lyrics







  • Hundsville Lyrics







  • Hungry Eyes Lyrics







  • Huntsville Lyrics







  • I'd Rather Be Gone Lyrics







  • I'd Trade All of My Tomorrows Lyrics







  • I'll Always Know Lyrics







  • I'll Be A Hero (When I Strike) Lyrics







  • I'll Be List'ning Lyrics







  • I'll Be Somewhere Listening Lyrics







  • I'll Break Out Again Tonight Lyrics







  • I’ll Get By Lyrics







  • I'll Leave the Bottle on the Bar Lyrics







  • I'll Look Over You Lyrics







  • I'll Take A Chance Lyrics







  • I'm a Good Loser Lyrics







  • I'm a Lonesome Fugitive Lyrics







  • I'm Always On A Mountain When I Fall Lyrics







  • I'm An Old Old Man Tryin' To Live While I Can Lyrics







  • I'm Bringin' Home Good News Lyrics







  • I'm Free Lyrics







  • I'm Gonna Break Every Heart I Can Lyrics







  • I'm Looking For My Mind Lyrics







  • I've Done It All Lyrics







  • I Ain't Got Nobody Lyrics







  • I Ain't Got Nobody (and Nobody Cares For Me) Lyrics






  • I Always Get Lucky With You Lyrics






  • I Came So Close To Losing Lyrics






  • I Came So Close to Losing My Home Lyrics






  • I Can't Believe Myself Lyrics






  • I Can’t Get Started Lyrics






  • I Can't Hold Myself in Line Lyrics






  • I Can't Stand Me Lyrics






  • I Could Have Gone Right Lyrics






  • I Die Ten Thousand Times a Day Lyrics






  • I Don't Want To Sober Up Tonight Lyrics






  • I Forget You Every Day Lyrics






  • I Just Want to Look at You One More Time Lyrics






  • I Knew the Moment I Lost You Lyrics






  • I Made the Prison Band Lyrics






  • I Never Go Around Mirrors Lyrics






  • I Saw the Light Lyrics






  • I Started Loving You Again Lyrics






  • I Take a Lot of Pride in What I Am Lyrics






  • I Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink Lyrics






  • I Think I'll Stay Lyrics






  • I Think I'm Gonna Live Forever Lyrics






  • I Think It's Gone Forever Lyrics






  • I Think We're Livin' in the Good Old Days Lyrics






  • I Threw Away the Rose Lyrics






  • I Wanta Live Again Lyrics






  • I Wish A Buck Was Still Silver Lyrics






  • I Won't Give Up My Train Lyrics






  • I Wonder If They Ever Think of Me Lyrics






  • If I Could Be Him Lyrics






  • If I Could Only Fly Lyrics






  • If I Had Left It Up to You Lyrics






  • If We're Not Back In Love By Monday Lyrics






  • If We Make It Through December Lyrics






  • If We Never Meet Again Lyrics






  • If You've Got Time (To Say Goodbye) Lyrics






  • If You Hated Me Lyrics






  • If You See My Baby Lyrics






  • If You Want to Be My Woman Lyrics






  • In My Next Life Lyrics






  • In the Arms of Love Lyrics






  • In the Good Old Days (When Times Were Bad) Lyrics






  • Intro to 'Way Down Yonder in New Orleans' Lyrics






  • Introduction Lyrics






  • Introduction by Carlton Haney Lyrics






  • Introduction to "Okie from Muskogee" Lyrics






  • Introduction & Opening Prayer Lyrics






  • Introduction/Leaning on the Everlasting... Lyrics






  • Introduction/We'll Understand It Better By Lyrics






  • Irma Jackson Lyrics






  • Is This the Beginning of the End? Lyrics






  • It's All In The Movies Lyrics






  • It's Been A Great Afternoon Lyrics






  • It's My Lazy Day Lyrics






  • It's Not Love (But It's Not Bad) Lyrics






  • It Don't Bother Me Lyrics






  • It Meant Goodbye to Me When You Said Hello Lyrics






  • Jesus Christ Lyrics






  • Jesus, Take a Hold Lyrics






  • Jimmie's Rodgers' Last Blue Yodel (Women... Lyrics






  • Jimmie's Texas Blues Lyrics






  • Jimmie the Kid Lyrics






  • Just a Closer Walk With Thee Lyrics






  • Just Between The Two Of Us Lyrics






  • Keep Me from Cryin' Today Lyrics






  • Keep On The Sunny Side Lyrics






  • Kentucky Gambler Lyrics






  • Kern River Lyrics






  • King Without A Queen Lyrics






  • Last Letter Lyrics






  • Leonard Lyrics






  • Let's Chase Each Other (round the room tonight) Lyrics






  • Life's Railway to Heaven Lyrics






  • Life in Prison Lyrics






  • Life Of A Rodeo Cowboy Lyrics






  • Little Ole Wine Drinker Me Lyrics






  • Loneliness Is Eating Me Alive Lyrics






  • Long Black Limousine Lyrics






  • Look Over Me Lyrics






  • Look What Thoughts Will Do Lyrics






  • Lord Don't Give Up On Me Lyrics






  • Love And Honor Lyrics






  • Love Has a Mind of Its Own Lyrics






  • Love Keeps Hanging On Lyrics






  • Love Me When You Can Lyrics






  • Love Somebody To Death Lyrics






  • Love Will Find You Lyrics






  • Lovesick Blues Lyrics






  • Make Up And Faded Blue Jeans Lyrics






  • Mama I've Got To Go To Memphis Lyrics









  • Mama Tried Lyrics









  • Man Who Picked the Wildwood Flower Lyrics









  • Mary's Mine Lyrics









  • Medley: Devil Woman/I'm Movin' On/Folsom... Lyrics









  • Medley: Jackson/Orange Blossom/Love's... Lyrics









  • Medley: Old Time Religion/Pass Me Not... Lyrics









  • Medley: Take My Hand, Precious Lord/Jesus... Lyrics









  • Merle's Introduction to Medley Lyrics









  • Merle's Introdustion to "Hobo Bill" Lyrics









  • Merle Recieves Key to Muskogee Lyrics









  • Misery Lyrics









  • Misery And Gin Lyrics









  • Miss the Mississippi and You Lyrics









  • Mississippi Delta Blues Lyrics









  • Mixed Up Mess of a Heart Lyrics









  • Mom and Dad's Waltz Lyrics









  • Money Tree Lyrics









  • Montego Bay Lyrics









  • Mother, the Queen of My Heart Lyrics









  • Mule Skinner Blues (Blue Yodel No. 8) Lyrics









  • My Carolina Sunshine Girl Lyrics









  • My Favorite Memory Lyrics









  • My Hands Are Tied Lyrics









  • My Life's Been A Pleasure (i Still Love You As I Did In Yesterday) Lyrics









  • My Mary Lyrics









  • My Old Pal Lyrics









  • My Own Kind Of Hat Lyrics









  • My Past Is Present Lyrics









  • My Ramona Lyrics









  • My Rough and Rowdy Ways Lyrics









  • Narration, No. 1 Lyrics









  • Narration, No. 2 Lyrics









  • Narration, No. 3 Lyrics









  • Narration, No. 4 ( Lyrics









  • Narration, No. 5 Lyrics









  • Natural High Lyrics









  • No Hard Times Lyrics









  • No More You and Me Lyrics









  • No One To Sing For (But The Band) Lyrics









  • No Reason to Quit Lyrics









  • No Time To Cry Lyrics









  • Nobody's Darlin' But Mine Lyrics









  • Nobody Knows But Me Lyrics









  • Nobody Knows I'm Hurtin' Lyrics









  • Okie from Muskogee Lyrics









  • Old Doc Brown Lyrics









  • Old Fashioned Love Lyrics









  • Old Man From The Mountain Lyrics









  • Old Rugged Cross Lyrics









  • On the Jericho Road Lyrics









  • One Day At A Time Lyrics









  • One Row at a Time Lyrics









  • One Sweet Hello Lyrics









  • Opportunity To Cry Lyrics









  • Our Hearts Are Holding Hands Lyrics









  • Our Paths May Never Cross Lyrics









  • Out Among The Stars Lyrics









  • Peach Picking Time in Georgia Lyrics









  • Philadelphia Lawyer Lyrics









  • Please Mr. D.J. Lyrics









  • Pohcho And Lefty Lyrics









  • Poncho And Lefty Lyrics









  • Precious Memories Lyrics









  • Ramblin' Fever Lyrics









  • Ramblin' Fever (In My Soul) Lyrics









  • Reasons To Quit Lyrics









  • Recitation: The Proudest Fiddle in the... Lyrics









  • Red Bandana Lyrics









  • Reno Blues Lyrics









  • Ridin' High Lyrics









  • Right or Wrong Lyrics









  • Roly Poly Lyrics









  • Roots Of My Raising Lyrics









  • Run 'Em Off Lyrics









  • Sam Hill Lyrics









  • San Antonio Rose Lyrics









  • Seashores Of Old Mexico Lyrics









  • Seeing-Eye Dog Lyrics









  • Seeing Eye Dog Lyrics









  • Set Me Free Lyrics









  • Shade Tree (Fix-It-Man) Lyrics









  • She Thinks I Still Care Lyrics









  • Shelly's Winter Love Lyrics









  • Shoppin' For Dresses Lyrics









  • Shopping For Dresses Lyrics









  • Sidewalks of Chicago Lyrics









  • Silver Wings Lyrics









  • Sing a Sad Song Lyrics









  • Sing Me Back Home Lyrics









  • Sitting On Top Of The World Lyrics









  • Skid Row Lyrics









  • Sky-Bo Lyrics









  • Slowly But Surely Lyrics









  • So Much For Me, So Much For You Lyrics









  • Softly And Tenderly Lyrics









  • Soldier's Last Letter Lyrics









  • Some of Us Never Learn Lyrics









  • Somebody Else You've Known Lyrics









  • Someday We'll Look Back Lyrics









  • Someday When Things Are Good Lyrics









  • Someday You're Gonna Need Your Friends Again Lyrics









  • Someday, When Things Are Good Lyrics









  • Someone Told My Story Lyrics









  • Somewhere Between Lyrics









  • Somewhere Between (Your Heart And Mine) Lyrics









  • Somewhere on Skid Row Lyrics









  • Son of Hickory Holler's Tramp Lyrics









  • Stay a Little Longer Lyrics









  • Steal Away Lyrics









  • Stealin' Corn Lyrics









  • Still Water Runs The Deepest Lyrics









  • Stranger In My Arms Lyrics









  • Suppertime Lyrics









  • Swinging Doors Lyrics









  • Take Me Back to Tulsa Lyrics









  • Teach Me to Forget Lyrics









  • Thanking The Good Lord Lyrics









  • That's The News Lyrics









  • That's The Way Love Goes Lyrics









  • That Makes Two Of Us Lyrics









  • The Bottle Let Me Down Lyrics









  • The Day the Rains Came Lyrics









  • The Emptiest Arms in the World Lyrics









  • The Family Bible Lyrics









  • The Farmer's Daughter Lyrics









  • The Fightin' Side of Me Lyrics









  • The Fugitive Lyrics









  • The Girl Turned Ripe Lyrics









  • The Legend of Bonnie and Clyde Lyrics









  • The Longer You Wait Lyrics









  • The Old Man From The Mountain Lyrics









  • The Old Rugged Cross Lyrics









  • The Only Trouble With Me Lyrics









  • The Roots Of My Raisin' Lyrics









  • The Running Kind Lyrics









  • The Soldiers' Last Letter Lyrics









  • The Son Of Hickory Holler's Lyrics









  • The Sunny Side of My Life Lyrics









  • The Train Never Stops (At Our Town) Lyrics









  • The Way It Was In '51 Lyrics









  • The Wild Side Of Life Lyrics









  • The Worst Is Yet to Come Lyrics









  • There's Just One Way Lyrics









  • There Ain't No Good Chain Gang Lyrics









  • There Won't Be Another Now Lyrics









  • They're Tearin' the Labor Camps Down Lyrics









  • Things Aren't Funny Anymore Lyrics









  • This Cold War With You Lyrics









  • This Song Is Mine Lyrics









  • This Town's Not Big Enough Lyrics









  • Time Changes Everything Lyrics









  • To Each His Own Lyrics









  • Today I Started Loving You Again Lyrics









  • Too Many Bridges to Cross Over Lyrics









  • Too Used To Being With You Lyrics









  • Train of Life Lyrics









  • Train Whistle Blues Lyrics









  • Travelin' Lyrics









  • Travelin' Blues Lyrics









  • Trouble In Mind Lyrics









  • Truck Driver’s Blues Lyrics









  • Tulare Dust Lyrics









  • Turn Your Radio On Lyrics









  • Turnin' Off a Memory Lyrics









  • Twinkle Twinkle Lucky Star Lyrics









  • T.B. Blues Lyrics









  • Uncle Lem Lyrics









  • Unforgettable Lyrics









  • Wait A Little Longer, Please Jesus Lyrics









  • Waiting for a Train Lyrics









  • Wake Up - Mcabd-5573 Lyrics









  • Walk A Mile In My Shoes Lyrics









  • Walk On The Outside Lyrics









  • Walking the Floor Over You Lyrics









  • Waltz You Saved For Me Lyrics









  • Watching Scotty Grow Lyrics









  • Way Down Yonder in New Orleans Lyrics









  • Way Down Yonder To New Orleans Lyrics









  • What's Wrong With Stayin' Home Lyrics









  • What A Friend We Have In Jesus Lyrics









  • What Am I Gonna Do (with The Rest Of My Life) Lyrics









  • What Have You Got Planned Lyrics









  • What Have You Got Planned Tonight Diana Lyrics









  • Whatever Happened to Me Lyrics









  • When Did Right Become Wrong Lyrics









  • When God Comes And Gathers His Jewels Lyrics









  • When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again Lyrics









  • Where Could I Go But to the Lord Lyrics









  • Where Does the Good Times Go Lyrics









  • Where No One Stands Alone Lyrics









  • White Line Fever Lyrics









  • White Man Singin' The Blues Lyrics









  • Who'll Buy the Wine Lyrics









  • Who Do I Know in Dallas Lyrics









  • Why Am I Drinkin' Lyrics









  • Why Me Lyrics









  • Why Should I Be Lonely? Lyrics









  • Will You Visit Me on Sundays? Lyrics









  • Wine Take Me Away Lyrics









  • Wishing All These Old Things Were New Lyrics









  • Without You On My Side Lyrics









  • Workin' Man Blues Lyrics









  • Wouldn't That Be Something Lyrics









  • Yesterday's Wine Lyrics









  • You'll Never Love Me Now Lyrics









  • You’re Nobody Til Somebody Loves You Lyrics









  • You're The Only Girl In The Game Lyrics









  • You Babe Lyrics









  • You Don't Even Try Lyrics









  • You Don't Have Very Far to Go Lyrics









  • You Nearly Lose Your Mind Lyrics









  • You Still Have a Place in My Heart Lyrics









  • You Take Me For Granted Lyrics









  • (i'm Gonna Paint Me A) Bed Of Roses Lyrics









  • (My Friends Are Gonna Be) Strangers Lyrics








  • I Am What I Am
    Seashores of Old Mexico
    Seashores of Old Mexico
    Back to the Barrooms
    I Think I'll Just Stay Here And Drink
    If I Could Only Fly
    What a Friend We Have in Jesus
    Strangers/Swinging Doors & The Bottle Let Me Down

     I'm a Lonesome Fugitive / Branded Man
    40 Greatest Hits

    I'm a Lonesome Fugitive / Branded ManThe Bluegrass SessionsA Christmas Present

    Tulare Dust: A Songwriters' Tribute To Merle HaggardMerle Haggard - In ConcertLast of the Breed

    No comments:

    Post a Comment